YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
Specializing in Teaching Children with Special Needs
The Eleutheria Yoga Teacher Training Institute is a Yoga Alliance approved Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) School. This traditional YTT 200 program includes a specialization in Teaching Yoga to Children with Special Needs. The YTT 200 hour yoga teacher training program gives each student a solid foundation in the principles, philosophy, and the science and art of teaching yoga to all populations. This evidence based program was designed by Dr. Katie Sprouls, School Psychologist and Yoga Instructor, who has used these practices with children for over 20 years. This program produces highly skilled yoga instructors who are experts in the practice and techniques for all clients and are specialized in teaching yoga to children with special needs. This program includes direct hands-on experience with special populations during the capstone project and practicums at the The Wellness Center's Pediatric Clinic.
- Module 1: Yoga Philosophy, History, and Foundations (25 hours)
- Module 2: Teaching Methodology, Technique and Assisted Practice (115 hours)
- Module 3: Yoga Pedagogy, Ethics, and Business (30 hours)
- Module 4: Teaching Yoga to Children with Special Needs (20 hours)
- Module 5: Practicum Traditional and Special Needs (20 hours)
** SOLD OUT **
SPRING COHORT BEGAN FEBRUARY 2018
Contact us below for information on the next cohort.
Next Cohort Dates: TBA
Reserve your spot today with a $250 deposit
Class size is limited. Early registration is highly recommended.
$2750 - Tuition includes all required Yoga Teacher Training classes and weekend intensives, assistant teaching classes, and student teaching practicum. Free unlimited yoga is included for each YTT student through the duration of the program. Not included is the cost books and optional workshops.
- Deposit is only refundable as store credit at The Wellness Center
- 10% off for all Educators & Military
- Payment Plans Available