Employee of the Month
Colleen is a selfless coworker! Willing to help out with our speech and feeding related questions, even if the client is not on her caseload! She is an incredibly skilled therapist and an overall awesome person. We love you Colleen!
Here are a few fun facts about Colleen!
1. What hobby would you take up if time and money weren’t an issue?
Colleen: An airplane pilot who collects fancy planes.
2. What's one thing someone taught you that completely changed your life?
Colleen: When you wear high heels, always carry flip flops in your purse/car.
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Colleen: Probably something Taco-ish
4. What irrational fear do you have?
Colleen: Taking an ugly fall in public
5. What is your favorite thing about your career?
Colleen: Giving others the power that comes with finding their voice.